From points South or North of Decatur, take US Highway 81/287 to Decatur:
- Take the Denton / US Highway 380E exit (not the Business 380 exit) and proceed East almost one (1) mile.
- Immediately after passing the FM 730N exit (which will be on the left) and the railroad overpass, take the first exit on the left at the first crossover past the overpass. It will be before the FM 51N exit.
- After proceeding down the exit ramp (there are storage buildings on the right of the exit ramp), turn right at the stop sign onto Greenwood Road.
- Travel 2 tenths of a mile on Greenwood Road (the airport runway will be on your left). At the Cemetery Road exit there is a Cemetery sign on the right side of Greenwood Road.
- Turn left onto Cemetery Road and travel 8 tenths of a mile. The cemetery is on the right.
- Continue East past the US 81/287 N & S exits. Go almost one (1) mile.
- Then follow steps 2, 3, 4, and 5 above.
- Almost immediately after passing under the FM 51N overpass, take the first exit on the right. The exit will be before the railroad overpass and the FM 730N exit.
- Then follow steps 3, 4, and 5 above.
- Travel South on US Highway 81/287S.
- From the US Highway 81/287 South intersection with FM 2264 proceed South on US Highway 81/287S 1.4 miles.
- Turn right onto CR 4227 (at the NRS Trailers business site). Proceed 98 feet and immediately take the first left (before reaching the NRS Trailers business site) to stay on CR 4227.
- Travel .6 of a mile on CR 4227.
- Take the first right onto CR 4226. Travel approximately .5 mile. The cemetery is on the right.
P.O. Box 15
Decatur, TX 76234
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.